- Swim takes place at Lake Kuremaa in Jõgeva County
- Water temperature in the 2nd half of August is expected to be between 18-22 degrees.
- Track direction is counterclockwise.
- The full distance athletes swim 2 times 1.9 km laps, half distance one 1.9 km lap, olympic distance one 1.5 km lap and sprint distance one 0.75 km lap.
- Throughout the swim course there are safety and rescue boats guarding.
- Bike course has varied profile. The course runs 100 % on asphalt roads.
- The course is secured with officials on bigger crossings, with signs and with traffic speed restriction
- The full-distance athletes 4 x 45 km laps half-distance athletes 2 x 45 km laps, olympic distance athletes 2 x 20 km laps and sprint distance athletes one 20 km lap.
- Run course is mainly local asphalt-covered roads.
- Athletes run for the full-distance race 8 laps, half-distance race 4 laps, olympic-distance race 2 laps and sprint distance race one lap.
- The lap is marked: fiences, arrows, ribbons.
- The race official riding on the bike leads the first runner at least for the first two laps.
Run course has two U-turns.
The refreshment spot of cycling course locates near the beginning of lap.
The refreshment spot of running course locates near the transition area and in U-turn.