- Swim takes place at Lake Kuremaa in Jõgeva County
- Water temperature in the 2nd half of August is expected to be between 18-22 degrees.
- Track direction is counterclockwise.
- The full distance athletes swim 2 times 1.9 km laps, half distance one 1.9 km lap, olympic distance one 1.5 km lap and sprint distance one 0.75 km lap.
- Throughout the swim course there are safety and rescue boats guarding.
- Bike course has varied profile. The course runs 100 % on asphalt roads.
- The course is secured with officials on bigger crossings, with signs and with traffic speed restriction
- The full-distance athletes 4 x 45 km laps half-distance athletes 2 x 45 km laps, olympic distance athletes 2 x 20 km laps and sprint distance athletes one 20 km lap.
- Run course is mainly local asphalt-covered roads.
- Athletes run for the full-distance race 8 laps, half-distance race 4 laps, olympic-distance race 2 laps and sprint distance race one lap.
- The lap is marked: fiences, arrows, ribbons.
- The race official riding on the bike leads the first runner at least for the first two laps.
The refreshment spot of cycling course locates near the beginning of lap.
The refreshment spot of running course locates near the transition area and in U-turn.