- Registration to the event is open through webpage triathlonestonia.ee. The entry form must be filled out.
- Entry to the race for only one individual or relay team can be done and paid at a time.
- For group registrations (min 5 persons/teams) please write email@example.com.
- Entry of a team for the relay event is done by the captain of the team, who represents all the team members at the time of making the entry and has the mandate to give all the necessary confirmations and consents on behalf of the rest of the team members
- By submitting the entry form the participant confirms that he or she:
- has read and understood the race Regulations and undertakes to comply with these
- has read and understood and accepts the Registration Conditions
- is aware of the risks accompanying the extended physical efforts; is aware of and responsible for own physical condition; is fully responsible for own equipment and belongings not left with the race officials for guarding; has sufficient swimming skills; will undertake to follow the traffic rules
- gives the race organizers a full and conscious consent to use his or her name and photo for advertising and marketing Triathlon Estonia in print media and on internet
- gives the race organizers a full and conscious consent to process and use his or her personal information to the extent needed to organize the event of Triathlon Estonia
- The appearance of the athelete’s name at the Participant List serves as the confirmation of successful registration. The Participant List is published on the homepage of the event.
- The name of the athlete appears at the Participant List after the entry fee has been paid. Entry fee can be paid via secure bank link or using credit card payment option after submitting the entry form.
- Online registration ends at 3 PM on previous day.
- If online registration through website is not possible for some reason, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. An entry form will be sent to you separately.
- If you wish to receive a receipt for the paid entry fee, please contact email@example.com and do not forget to include your company details to the email.
Refunding of entry fees
- The paid entry fees are not refundable.
- If the athlete can not compete for whatever reason, the sum from paid entry fee to the extent of 100% will be transfered to next year entry. A written free-format application has to be submitted by email to Event organizer no later than 30 days before or 50% will be transfered if report has been sent no later than 10 days before.
Modification of entries
- If the athlete can not compete for whatever reason, the paid entry fee can be transferred in full to another athlete for the same year’s Event. A written free-format application has to be submitted by email to Event organizer no later two weeks before. Later modification requests are not accepted.
- If some modifications need to be made in team registration or team members’ data, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry fees for Triathlon Estonia event are published at triathlonestonia.ee
- Race Organizer reserves the right to make any changes in Race Regulations and Registration Conditions at any time.
- An athlete undertakes to present correct data upon registration. Race Organizer can not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from provided incorrect or false data.
- Triathlon Estonia MTÜ, court registry no.: 80379203
- Address: Ülesõidu 7b, 76608 Keila, Estonia
- Banking details: (IBAN) EE052200221061114811, Swedbank AS (SWIFT: HABAEE2X)